Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Things I Won't Miss

There are too many things that I will miss.  It is easier to list the things that I won't.

1.  Mowing the yard.  Every week, the 40+ minutes it takes me makes me insane.

2. Pulling weeds.  Not factored into the 40+ minutes of just mowing the yard.  This is what makes me crave a house without landscaping responsibilities.

That it just about it.  I pretty much loathe yard work.  You may be asking yourself why we bought a house with a front and a back yard?  Oh, first world problems.  I thought I could overcome my hatred of mowing the yard.  I also thought Jeff would help.  What we hadn't realized was the fact that Jeff is pretty much gone for the summer, EVERY summer.  Never fails.  Well, I am counting down my days of lawn mowing and remembering how much I love the rest of my house as I clean it out.  I do love this house and I will be sad to leave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment