Friday, July 13, 2012

What not to do when you are bored

Do not cut the hair on your head!  I always forget this and decide to cut my own hair.  Why?  Why do I do this?  Great question!  The reason is that I always feel that I can cut my own bangs better than the person cutting my hair. I got my hair cut and then I got the idea to cut bangs.  I asked the lady to cut my bangs shorter.  She didn't. Probably for good reason.  If I get bored, I always think of something to alleviate my boredom.  Today it was sculpting my bangs.

It did not so well.  I cut, I cut, and I cut.

I have a giant forehead.

My bangs are now mini.

How do you think it looks?

GAHHHH!!!!!!!!

It looks terrible and I can't document this because Jeff has the camera in his car (at camp two hours away).  Although, my new computer takes pictures they are terrible and I didn't think they properly document the HORROR of my bangs.  Plus,I already twirled them into a twist on the front of my head.  HORRIBLE!!!!!!! There are not enough exclamation marks to document my horror/terror of how I look.

Why,why Janet, WHY??

When they grow out, they will be cute (maybe???).  However, with the size of my forehead and the length of my bangs looks terrible right now.  How long does it take to grow out bangs?  Who knows how I will cultivate respect? What second grader will respect someone who looks like they cut their own bangs?  And I do cut my own bangs!!!!!  They will know!!!

Put down the scissors.  Walk away.

REPEAT put down the scissors.....put them down Janet Marie.  DO NOT try to fix this! I don't think I could look any worse.  My hair style needs to be in a pony tail every day because how terrible it looks in a short layered style and now my bangs need to be styled every day.  I cannot wait until everything grows out!

No more scissors!!!!!

I think I may just let everything grow out  in Vietnam and be the crazy person who never gets their hair cut.

We shall see......







No comments:

Post a Comment